Note – Voting in the Dublin South West By-ELection is October 10th. Registration is now closed for this election.
Ensure you sign up for the next election!
If you are unsure if you are on the electoral register, go to ChecktheRegister.ie. This will let you know if you are on the electoral register.
If you find you are not registered and you are eligible to vote you may apply for inclusion on the Supplement to the Register of Electors 2013/14. Download form RFA2 (Irish/English) or RFA3-Change of Address (Irish/English).
Please note that application forms must be witnessed by a member of An Garda Síochána.
The principal categories of electors eligible to apply for entry onto a Supplement are
- Electors omitted from the current Register in error during compilation stage.
- Returned emigrants
- Non-nationals taking up residence in the State
- Non-registered electors who move house
- Electors who reach 18 years after the qualifying date for the current Register, up to and including polling day.
- Registered electors, who move from one Dáil or local authority constituency to another provided they authorise the deletion of their names from the original Register.
Supplement Applications must be received by South Dublin County Council before the fourteenth day (Sundays, public holidays and Good Friday excluded) before polling day.
For more information check out Register of Electors – Corporateservices.southdublin.ie